Are you actively engaged in creating a more just, peaceful, and ecologically responsible world? Are you passionate about your vocation or cause, but trying to sustain yourself in the midst of heavy demands and the urgency you feel about making a difference? This retreat is a rare opportunity for renewal, deeper connection with kindred spirits and committed peers, and the chance to explore questions of importance to you.
Courage & Renewal retreats help you become a more self-aware, wholehearted leader. You’ll experience the time and space to renew, reflect, and to:
- Pause, be still, and disconnect from technology and the demanding pace of a leader’s life.
- Seek clarity in your vocation and sense of purpose.
- Honour both successes and struggles in your professional and personal life
- Witness and be witnessed, listen and be listened to – without performance evaluation, statusizing, or ego.
- Strengthen your capacity to ask open-ended questions, hold tensions, and rejoin soul and role
At the retreat, thirty young leaders and activists (ages 25-40) will journey together by engaging in large-and small-group dialogues focused on evocative texts and questions. Over the course of three days, there will be opportunities to explore the intersection of your inner capacity and authenticity as it relates to life, leadership, and activism. There will be time for stillness, solitude, and journaling for reflection, to help unearth clarity and courage and bring meaning and resiliency to your life and leadership.
Program Cost: $500 (CAD) (tuition, meals & lodging). Participation is based on an application.