Begin the new year, not with resolutions and to-do’s, but with mindful practices to reignite your inner compass and set your course for the year ahead. Winter is the season of deep listening. As the ice begins to form in a dance with the cold and wind, we will gather just after the first full moon of the year, when darkness provides the perfect container for contemplation and seeds of wonder. Using mindfulness, time in nature, reflective leadership practices and imagery, we will rekindle our heart-fires.
A Circle of Trust® Retreat:
A Circle of Trust is a unique opportunity to slow down and renew and kindle one's courage. Circles of Trust are based on the work of Parker J. Palmer, a remarkable teacher and author (A Hidden Wholeness, Let Your Life Speak, The Courage to Teach). This retreat is facilitated by two nationally trained C&R facilitators, committed to the intention of reconnecting who we are with what we do.
The retreat will provide:
- Space to nurture personal and professional integrity and the courage to act on it
- Seasonal reflections to tap into your inner wisdom in the fertile darkness of winter
- Opportunities to develop receptive listening practices to expand your inner capacity to lead a more authentic, meaningful & engaged life
- Whole group, small group, and individual time to build connection with ourselves & others.
- Practices to explore soul & role in light of our professional and personal lives
- An opportunity to bring life questions to a Quaker style Clearness Committee
Please be in touch for scholarship information.