Is your team in need of ways to strengthen organizational resilience, align processes & goals with core values, and reconnect to deeper meaning in your profession?
We welcome working with you. Here's how:
Staff and Team Development
- Build relational trust and cultivate wellness practices to move forward with alignment and integrity
Conference Workshops and Keynotes
- Integrate wellness, reflective practices, and listening skills to enhance connections and nourish your best self
- Create space for people to listen generously, dialogue respectfully, and come together across difference
This work is, above all, relational. We view our clients as partners in creating the most desired outcomes. A sampling of our clients on our Partners page. All offerings are fully customizable to meet the needs of your organization.
A sampling of Recent Projects:
the vermont Network coalition:
- Coaltion Member Meeting Facilititation, May 2018
- The Vermont Network ANI Conference: One Mountain Many Paths, May 2018
Crime Victim Rights Week Celebration
- The Vemont Center for Crime Victime Services 2017 Theme: strength RESILIENCE justice Morning Workshop for 60 Advocates: Cultivating and Sharing Resiliency, Stowe, VT April 2017
St. Michael's College MOVE (mobilization of volunteer efforts)
- Fall student leader orientation team development using soulcollage(c) as a team building and vision setting.
UVM Women's Center
- Empowerment Group: Using soulcollage as a listening practice, the gift of imagery allows one to share stories and discover strengths. 2017
Orleans southwest supervisory union school boards
- Hazen Union High School and Woodbury Elementary School Boards to build relational trust, 2016
Near East South Asia (NESA) Council of Oversea Schools - 2016 Leadership Conference in Doha, Qatar
- Keynote and Workshop Sessions: From Effectiveness to Faithfulness: The Quest for Institutional Integrity. How can we as school leaders model the wholehearted, authentic leadership that can help a school transcend external effectiveness to be faithful to an institutional calling of integrity and wholeness?
A wholehearted exploration inspired by the book, Becoming Wise: An Inquiry into the Mystery and Art of Living by Krista Tippett, Host of On Being, a Peabody Award-Winning Public Radio Conversation. Free & open to the public, Hope Reimagined is an opportunity to experience our WholeHeart approach to connecting through reflection and conversation.
Summer 2018: Tuesdays in July (9:00-10:30 am)
Based on Parker Palmer's Healing the Heart of Democracy, Democracy Circles use two techniques to support dialogue across differing political views: Open & Honest Questions and Habits of the Heart. WholeHeart is supporting a cohort of concerned citizens to host Democracy Circles in communities across Vermont. For more information in your community, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org