Is your team in need of ways to strengthen organizational resilience, align processes & goals with core values, and reconnect to a deeper meaning in your work?
We welcome working with you. Here's how:
Facilitation - including:
Staff and Team Development:
- Build relational trust and cultivate wellness practices to move forward with alignment and integrity
Conference Workshops and Keynotes:
- Integrate wellness, reflective practices and listening skills to enhance connections
- Create space for people to listen, dialogue, and come together across difference
This work is, above all, relational. We view our clients as partners in creating the most desired outcomes. A sampling of our clients on our Partners page. All offerings are fully customizable to meet the needs of your organization.
A sampling of RECENT PROJECTS:
the vermont Network coalition:
- Coaltion Member Meeting Facilititation, May 2018
- The Vermont Network ANI Conference: One Mountain Many Paths, May 2018
Crime Victim Rights Week Celebration
- The Vemont Center for Crime Victime Services 2017 Theme: strength RESILIENCE justice Morning Workshop for 60 Advocates: Cultivating and Sharing Resiliency, Stowe, VT April 2017
St. Michael's College MOVE (mobilization of volunteer efforts)
- Fall student leader orientation team development using soulcollage(c) as a team building and vision setting.
UVM Women's Center
- Empowerment Group: Using soulcollage as a listening practice, the gift of imagery allows one to share stories and discover strengths. 2017
Orleans southwest supervisory union school boards
- Hazen Union High School and Woodbury Elementary School Boards to build relational trust, 2016
Near East South Asia (NESA) Council of Oversea Schools - 2016 Leadership Conference in Doha, Qatar
- Keynote and Workshop Sessions: From Effectiveness to Faithfulness: The Quest for Institutional Integrity. How can we as school leaders model the wholehearted, authentic leadership that can help a school transcend external effectiveness to be faithful to an institutional calling of integrity and wholeness?